My birthday was so great this year and I was able to get so many cute new clothes that I will link on here because the sales are so great!! I also thought it would be interesting to share 19 things I’ve learned in 19 years just for funzies. Whether they’re serious or not so much, there’s been an abundance of love, learning, and growing that’s happened within my life so far and I’m sure more to come!
- Trust God even if something is not going your way. His love never changes and his timing is perfect so if something is sucky now, then you know better things are coming if you trust him! (See this post!)
- Success is like an iceberg. Everyone sees just the tip of the good things, but not many see the failures, revisions, sweat, second-guessing, and faith that goes miles beneath the surface.
- There’s nothing that Clueless and Legally Blonde (in that order) can’t fix.
- One best friend is better than many acquaintances.
- It’s okay to not be okay sometimes!
- Coffee will change your life.
- Organized is always better (still working on that one).
- Iron your clothes.
- It’s better to be alone than to be with the wrong person.
- Know your hustle. It’s the little details and the extra miles taken that matter the most in anything you do.
- Watch the news! It’s important to know what’s going on in the world other than when Kim Kardashian’s new contour and highlight stick is restocking.
- Retail therapy is real and I honestly might be a little bit of a shopaholic. No shame, just love.
- Save your money, college is expensive *small violin for my bank account. * BUT check sites like Chegg.com and buy used to get better prices on your books!!!
- Sometimes all you need is a thousand cash and a tank of gas.
- Common sense is like deodorant: the people who need it the most, don’t use it. Learning patience is key!
- Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behavior does.
- Being an adult is basically just googling how to do a lot of things.
- You can do anything you set your mind to if you’re willing to put in the work, because nothing is going to be easy, and you shouldn’t want it to be.
- Love never fails. (II Corinthians 13)
Okay so I love shopping factory stores. I love the markdowns and no matter the store there’s usually always huge sales! The two stores I’ve gotten to shop so far are Banana Republic and, of course, J. Crew (I’m a bit of an addict). These stores also have student discounts too if you want an extra 10% off!!