This has been such an interesting week. I feel like I’m definitely feeling more like an official adult when sleeping in to me sounds more like 7:30. I did work more this week since class is dismissed, but I really didn’t mind since I don’t think I would know what to do with myself and I really hate being unproductive. Here are some of the things that have caught my eye this week:
- My pick Justify won the Kentucky Derby! I’m not one to put physical money down on anything, but it made my heart so happy when Jockey Mike Smith immediately upon winning said, “First of all I’d like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…” (swoon.)
- I saw the preview to this movie and I was really excited when I grabbed the book for it about a month ago because it looks HILARIOUS.
- Ariana Grande’s Impression of Jennifer Coolidge had me rolling.
- This nail polish color.
- Prince Louis’ first pictures. I don’t know if it gets any more adorable than baby princes and princesses.
- I’ve really enjoyed reading Town and Country Magazine this week for Derby updates as well. It’s such a boujee magazine that it honestly has become a low-key life goal to be able to do at least one of the vacations on the travel section of the website.
- Jerry Seinfeld has a new show on Netflix that has been very fun to watch, 10/10 recommend checking out.
- I stumbled across Country Clup Prep the other day while I was internet browsing (what’s new) this week and picked up a darling dress that was out of stock in my size on Kiel James Patrick’s website, but I also got it 20% off!! If classic prep is your style, go check it out before the sale is over!! I also received a handwritten note and a free sticker with my order and little touches like that I just love so much.
I hope you all have a fantastic week! I have some very fun posts coming in the next month or so that I’m just as excited for you to read as I am to write.